Loyalty Seminar II :
Measuring Customer Loyalty
“The greater the loyalty of a group toward the
group, the greater is the motivation among the members to achieve the goals of
the group, and the greater the probability that the group will achieve its
goals.”– Rensis Likert –
How do you measure Customer Loyalty?
Key Measurements for Building a Loyal Customer Base
workshop focuses on:
- How does your organization measure CUSTOMER LOYALTY?
- Why is it important to know your LOYALTY FACTOR SCORE?
- What is your LOYALTY FACTOR SCORE?
- Why is it important to know your EMPLOYEE LOYALTY SCORE?
- What is your EMPLOYEE LOYALTY SCORE?
Loyalty Solutions Seminar April 5th at
44625 Schoenherr Rd.
Sterling Heights MI. 48313
8:00 AM until 11:00
$50.00 Payable at the door
Please RSVP to Bill Griffith At firstname.lastname@example.org or 586-431-9311